Release Notes - Unreal Version 226 Final
This is the final Unreal 1 patch. We do not expect there will be any
more updates to Unreal 1.
Fixes and Improvements
Direct3D Render Device
- Updated to the same Direct3D code as in Unreal Tournament version 420.
- Updated to the same sound code as in Unreal Tournament version 420.
- Improved dedicated server performance.
- Fixed packet id wraparound error causing client-side weapons to disappear.
- Fixed packet size overrun causing packets to be lost.
- New DISCONNECT and RECONNECT console commands.
- New server -profilestats command line option for performance monitoring.
- People having trouble starting UnrealEd (runtime errors or other trouble)
should get this fix from the web: UnrealEdFix4.exe.